Rewards & Incentives
Besides our competitive base salaries and benefits, we offer an excellent commission structure and some of the best incentives in the industry. We believe in rewarding the hard work of our employees and our goal is to foster an environment that pushes individuals to achieve extraordinary results.
Some of our incentives include:
- Lunch Clubs: Hit your monthly targets and enjoy the finest restaurants, for an afternoon of high-end dining and celebration with your colleagues.
- International Trips: Our weekend getaways have taken our consultants around the world, with our most recent trips to Amsterdam, New York and Madrid!
- Annual Rolex Target: Be the first consultant to do 10 deals in 1 month and win a Rolex from NFI.
- Global Top Biller Bonus: At the end of our fiscal year, we rank all of our recruitment consultants by their total billing. Nigel Frank’s Global Top Biller receives a £10,000 bonus on top of their commissions earned that year and not to mention the bragging rights!
- Numerous Team & Office Incentives: Including steak dinners, free lunch, dinner and/or drinks with the President.
- Office Swaps: Opportunity for our top performers to visit our office locations in Europe, USA and Asia to share best practices, train and collaborate with global NFI colleagues.
- Fantastic Induction Program: New hires receive interactive training courses, on-the-job coaching and dedicated mentors to enhance their on-boarding process and provide them with the foundation to be successful.
- The Nigel Frank Training Academy: Designed by our founders and directors, this is an intensive 3-day seminar focused on strengthening our seasoned recruitment consultants’ skills and abilities, drawing on their previous experiences and highlighting the psychology of sales.
- Structured Career Development: Monthly Business Reviews with Team Leaders and Personalised Development Plans outline consultant’s success and career advancement. Each consultant receives one-on-one support and coaching, tailored to their individual strengths, weaknesses, personality profile and position within the business.
- Vacation Days: All NFI employees receive 20 days paid vacation.